Khandaghosh, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.214766, 87.689949.
Khandaghosh is a small town in central West Bengal, India, situated in the neighborhood of Bardhamon city, on the banks of the Damodar River. There are about 17,000 people living in Khandaghosh, and it can be easily reached by Bardhaman-Bankura Road (Highway 8). It is an agricultural community with a traditional rural lifestyle and plenty of various social activities year round.
Where is Khandaghosh, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Khandaghosh, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Khandaghosh, West Bengal, India
Khandaghosh, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Khandaghosh, West Bengal, India is 23.214766, and the longitude is 87.689949. Khandaghosh, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 12' 53.1576'' N and 87° 41' 23.8164'' E.
|DMS Lat||23° 12' 53.1576'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 41' 23.8164'' E|
Coordinates of Khandaghosh, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)