Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.825733, 76.352570.
Khandwa is a city in Madhya Pradesh, in Nimar region, located right in the center of India. It has the population close to 170,000 people, and it is a religious society, with plenty of Hindu and Jain temples. It is a center of cotton and soybean products, as well as with farms cultivating tropic fruits and vegetables. There are plenty of historic buildings and parks in the city, which are considered the main landmarks of the area.
Where is Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh, India
Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh, India is 21.825733, and the longitude is 76.352570. Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 49' 32.6388'' N and 76° 21' 9.2520'' E.
|DMS Lat||21° 49' 32.6388'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 21' 9.2520'' E|
Coordinates of Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)