Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.825733, 76.352570.
Khandwa is a city in Madhya Pradesh, in Nimar region, located right in the center of India. It has the population close to 170,000 people, and it is a religious society, with plenty of Hindu and Jain temples. It is a center of cotton and soybean products, as well as with farms cultivating tropic fruits and vegetables. There are plenty of historic buildings and parks in the city, which are considered the main landmarks of the area.
Map of Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh, India
Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh, India is 21.825733, and the longitude is 76.352570. Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 49' 32.6388'' N and 76° 21' 9.2520'' E.
Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh, India elevation is 310 meters height, that is equal to 1,017 feet.
Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||21° 49' 32.6388'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 21' 9.2520'' E|
|Elevation (m)||310 m|
|Elevation (f)||1,017 feet|
Coordinates of Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)
- Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India (28.440554, 74.493011)
- Sirohi, Rajasthan, India (24.882618, 72.858894)
- Jaysingpur, Maharashtra, India (16.779877, 74.556374)
- Ramanagara, Karnataka, India (12.715035, 77.281296)
- Chikkaballapura, Karnataka, India (13.432515, 77.727478)
- Channapatna, Karnataka, India (12.651805, 77.208946)