Khatauli, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 29.275394, 77.731598.
Khatauli is a large municipality in Muzaffarnagar district, with about 58,000 people living there. This place is situated about 21 kilometers from Muzaffarnagar and can be reached by highway 58. Jain temple situated here and is quite beautiful example of local religious architecture. In addition, the building has a spacious inn was built by Shah Jahan.
Khatauli post office zip code is 251 201.
Where is Khatauli, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Khatauli, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Khatauli, Uttar Pradesh, India
Khatauli, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Khatauli, Uttar Pradesh, India is 29.275394, and the longitude is 77.731598. Khatauli, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 16' 31.4184'' N and 77° 43' 53.7528'' E.
Khatauli, Uttar Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||29° 16' 31.4184'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 43' 53.7528'' E|
Coordinates of Khatauli, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)