Khirkiya, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.166668, 76.861664.
Khirkiya is a town in southern areas of Madhya Pradesh, India. It is located on the shores of manmade Indira Sagar Reservoir. The population is about 17,000 people. The town has a few attractions like local markets and temples.
Where is Khirkiya, Madhya Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Khirkiya, Madhya Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Khirkiya, Madhya Pradesh, India
Khirkiya, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Khirkiya, Madhya Pradesh, India is 22.166668, and the longitude is 76.861664. Khirkiya, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 10' 0.0048'' N and 76° 51' 41.9904'' E.
Khirkiya, Madhya Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||22° 10' 0.0048'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 51' 41.9904'' E|
Coordinates of Khirkiya, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)