Khodad, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 19.082964, 74.047638.
Khodad is a town in the state of Maharashtra, India. Though the town is quite small, it has gained a good fame with its Giant Metrewave Radio Telescope which is considered one of the largest telescopes of the world.
Map of Khodad, Maharashtra, India
Khodad, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Khodad, Maharashtra, India is 19.082964, and the longitude is 74.047638. Khodad, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 4' 58.6704'' N and 74° 2' 51.4968'' E.
Khodad, Maharashtra, India elevation is 638 meters height, that is equal to 2,093 feet.
Khodad, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||19° 4' 58.6704'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 2' 51.4968'' E|
|Elevation (m)||638 m|
|Elevation (f)||2,093 feet|
Coordinates of Khodad, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)