Kingston, MA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.003387, -70.725174.
Kingston is a town in Plymouth County, the state of Maryland, USA. It is located on Kingston Bay and 37 miles southeast of Boston. Kingston is a historic coastal town that was settled in 1620 and incorporated in 1726. The area was originally inhabited by the Wampanoag people. The town is bordered by Plympton to the west, Carver to the southwest, Plymouth to the south, Pembroke to the north, and Duxbury to the northeast. U.S. Route 44 serves the area. There are many historical landmarks and points of interest in the town, such as Old Kingston Town Hall, the historic granite mile marker on Loring Street, Grays Beach Park, Kingston Recreation Center, Sampson Park & Faunce Memorial Forest, Kingston State Forest, and a few sports facilities.
Where is Kingston, MA, USA on Map?
Road map of Kingston, MA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kingston, MA, USA
Kingston, MA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kingston, MA, USA is 42.003387, and the longitude is -70.725174. Kingston, MA, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 0' 12.1932'' N and 70° 43' 30.6264'' W.
|DMS Lat||42° 0' 12.1932'' N|
|DMS Long||70° 43' 30.6264'' W|
Coordinates of Kingston, MA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Norwood, MA, USA (42.184155, -71.206245)
- Natick, MA, USA (42.281342, -71.354950)
- Milton, MA, USA (42.250683, -71.071663)
- Marblehead, MA, USA (42.499683, -70.863861)
- Ludlow, MA, USA (42.181541, -72.478432)
- Lexington, MA, USA (42.447357, -71.234619)
- Lenox, MA, USA (42.368195, -73.285858)
- Ipswich, MA, USA (42.683186, -70.856850)
- Hingham, MA, USA (42.232655, -70.900253)
- Harwich, MA, USA (41.681442, -70.097572)