Kodangal, Telangana, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 17.110300, 77.623543.
Kodangal is a small town and the main settlement in a taluka, situated in the western part of Telangana state in India. The town can be found on the intersection of Highway 4 and Highway 24. The population of the town is close to 15 thousand people, and it is a small commercial town living at the expense of agriculture and farming.
Where is Kodangal, Telangana, India on Map?
Road map of Kodangal, Telangana, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kodangal, Telangana, India
Kodangal, Telangana, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kodangal, Telangana, India is 17.110300, and the longitude is 77.623543. Kodangal, Telangana, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 17° 6' 37.0800'' N and 77° 37' 24.7548'' E.
|DMS Lat||17° 6' 37.0800'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 37' 24.7548'' E|
Coordinates of Kodangal, Telangana, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)