Kodumur, Andhra Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 15.686007, 77.770958.
Kodumur is a small town in Andhra Pradesh, with the population of about 20,000 people. The famous Venkateswara temple is the most known and visited landmark of the town. Kodumur is a known textile producing town.
Map of Kodumur, Andhra Pradesh, India
Kodumur, Andhra Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kodumur, Andhra Pradesh, India is 15.686007, and the longitude is 77.770958. Kodumur, Andhra Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 15° 41' 9.6252'' N and 77° 46' 15.4488'' E.
Kodumur, Andhra Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||15° 41' 9.6252'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 46' 15.4488'' E|
Coordinates of Kodumur, Andhra Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)