Koppa, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 13.531711, 75.361755.
Koppa is a town in the state of Karnataka, located in the neighborhood of Thirthahalli. There are about 20,000 people living in Koppa. The town is famous with plenty of small business companies producing tea and coffee, including a few various types: Arabica, Robusta, and so on. There are large tea estateslocated in the neighborhood of the town.
Map of Koppa, Karnataka, India
Koppa, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Koppa, Karnataka, India is 13.531711, and the longitude is 75.361755. Koppa, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 13° 31' 54.1596'' N and 75° 21' 42.3180'' E.
Koppa, Karnataka, India elevation is 789 meters height, that is equal to 2,589 feet.
Koppa, Karnataka, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||13° 31' 54.1596'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 21' 42.3180'' E|
|Elevation (m)||789 m|
|Elevation (f)||2,589 feet|
Coordinates of Koppa, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)
- Bhawani Mandi, Rajasthan, India (24.420000, 75.829720)
- Beldanga, West Bengal, India (23.930000, 88.250000)
- Vedasandur, Thamil Nadu, India (10.530206, 77.922646)
- Paniyara, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.997454, 83.463402)