Kot Kapura, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.588272, 74.821701.
Kot Kapura is a small city in central Punjab, located in the Faridkot District. There are about 80,000 people living in the city, and it is a small center of culture and recreation, with a few great small parks and beautiful temples. Local cuisine is known for special dishes from chicken meat, as well as for a special desert made of fruits.
Where is Kot Kapura, Punjab, India on Map?
Road map of Kot Kapura, Punjab, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kot Kapura, Punjab, India
Kot Kapura, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kot Kapura, Punjab, India is 30.588272, and the longitude is 74.821701. Kot Kapura, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 35' 17.7792'' N and 74° 49' 18.1236'' E.
|DMS Lat||30° 35' 17.7792'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 49' 18.1236'' E|
Coordinates of Kot Kapura, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)