Kotgal, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.178213, 79.959000.
Kotgal is a village in eastern Maharashtra, located near the town of Gadchiroli. Kotgal is a small settlement situated near a campus of a large polytechnic college, a very popular governmental educational establishment, both for male and female students. There is Salasar Enterprise office and a large industrial facility located in the neighborhood of the village.
Where is Kotgal, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Kotgal, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kotgal, Maharashtra, India
Kotgal, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kotgal, Maharashtra, India is 20.178213, and the longitude is 79.959000. Kotgal, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 10' 41.5668'' N and 79° 57' 32.4000'' E.
|DMS Lat||20° 10' 41.5668'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 57' 32.4000'' E|
Coordinates of Kotgal, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)