Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 1.553110, 110.345032.
The City of Kuching is a large city located on the Sarawak River at the southwestern of the state in the west of Malaysia. It is also situated in the northwestern part of Borneo and is the capital of Sarawak Province and the Kuching Division. The city was founded in 1827 and settled on 18 August 1842 by James Brooke who was a British soldier and adventurer, also founded the Brooke Raj.
Kuching is an old historic city with plenty of attractions like mosques, palaces, museums, parks, small markets, souvenir shops, and many more. It is a great place to spend summer vacation for those who are looking for discovering new cultures and societies. You can visit Bako National Park, Sarawak Museum, Kuching Mosque, Kubah National Park, Sarawak Culture Village, Mount Santubong, Kuching Waterfront, Chingsan Yan Temple, Kampung Panchor Hot Spring, The Brooke Gallery, The Ranee Museum, and Chinese Museum.
Where is Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia on Map?
Road map of Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia is 1.553110, and the longitude is 110.345032. Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia is located at Malaysia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 1° 33' 11.1960'' N and 110° 20' 42.1152'' E.
|DMS Lat||1° 33' 11.1960'' N|
|DMS Long||110° 20' 42.1152'' E|
Coordinates of Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Malaysia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Sibu, Sarawak, Malaysia (2.287778, 111.830833)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (3.140853, 101.693207)
- Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia (4.022424, 101.020622)
- Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia (3.763386, 103.220184)
- Kuala Lipis, Pahang, Malaysia (4.184330, 102.054230)
- Pasir Mas, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.043437, 102.141991)
- Mersing, Johor, Malaysia (2.430917, 103.836113)
- Kota Belud, Sabah, Malaysia (6.353248, 116.427879)
- Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia (3.127887, 101.594490)
- Alor Setar, Kedah, Malaysia (6.124800, 100.367821)