Kudat, Sabah, Malaysia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 6.886840, 116.825310.
Kudat is a small city and an important port located in the province of Sabah, northern Malaysia. There are about 85,000 people living in Kudat, most of those are of Rungus cultural origin. For a long period of time Kudat used to be under Chinese rule, and still there are large Chinese communities are living in the city. Today's Kudat is a center of coconut production, as well as a coastal resort, with a few very good hotels and beaches located in the neighborhood of Kudat.
Map of Kudat, Sabah, Malaysia
Kudat, Sabah, Malaysia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kudat, Sabah, Malaysia is 6.886840, and the longitude is 116.825310. Kudat, Sabah, Malaysia is located at Malaysia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 6° 53' 12.6240'' N and 116° 49' 31.1160'' E.
Kudat, Sabah, Malaysia elevation is 0 meters height, that is equal to 0 feet.
Kudat, Sabah, Malaysia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||6° 53' 12.6240'' N|
|DMS Long||116° 49' 31.1160'' E|
|Elevation (m)||0 m|
|Elevation (f)||0 feet|
Coordinates of Kudat, Sabah, Malaysia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Malaysia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (3.140853, 101.693207)
- Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia (4.022424, 101.020622)
- Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia (3.763386, 103.220184)
- Kuala Lipis, Pahang, Malaysia (4.184330, 102.054230)
- Pasir Mas, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.043437, 102.141991)
- Mersing, Johor, Malaysia (2.430917, 103.836113)
- Kota Belud, Sabah, Malaysia (6.353248, 116.427879)
- Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia (3.127887, 101.594490)
- Alor Setar, Kedah, Malaysia (6.124800, 100.367821)
- Kelantan City, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.127463, 102.242287)