Kulei, Odisha, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.091450, 85.136497.
Kulei is a large traditional Indian village situated in the very central part of Odisha state in India. The village is situated in the district of Angul and has the population close to 14 hundred people. The community is relying on agriculture in its economy, as well as on farming and fishing. There are a few important landmarks in Kulei, like Hanuman Statue, Maa Mangala Temple, Baba Kundheswar Temple, Sanidev Temple, and a few more.
Where is Kulei, Odisha, India on Map?
Road map of Kulei, Odisha, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kulei, Odisha, India
Kulei, Odisha, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kulei, Odisha, India is 21.091450, and the longitude is 85.136497. Kulei, Odisha, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 5' 29.2200'' N and 85° 8' 11.3892'' E.
|DMS Lat||21° 5' 29.2200'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 8' 11.3892'' E|
Coordinates of Kulei, Odisha, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)