Kumbalgodu, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 12.879166, 77.446449.
Kumbalgodu (ಕುಂಬಳಗೋಡು) is a small town in Karnataka, India, located in the southern part of the state. It is a developing suburb of Bangalore situated just 21 km southwest of the city. It is a developing town with a traditional Indian lifestyle. The town is home to the Don Bosco Institute Of Technology and the Bangalore Swaminarayan Gurukul International School.
Where is Kumbalgodu, Karnataka, India on Map?
Road map of Kumbalgodu, Karnataka, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kumbalgodu, Karnataka, India
Kumbalgodu, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kumbalgodu, Karnataka, India is 12.879166, and the longitude is 77.446449. Kumbalgodu, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 12° 52' 44.9976'' N and 77° 26' 47.2164'' E.
|DMS Lat||12° 52' 44.9976'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 26' 47.2164'' E|
Coordinates of Kumbalgodu, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
No comments written yet.