L'Aquila, Abruzzo, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.349850, 13.399509.
L'Aquila is a small historic city in the province of Abruzzo, central Italy, located about 60 miles northwest from the capital city of the country. It is a key cultural center and a tourist spot, established in the Middle ages and having a great number of historic monuments and old buildings: L'Aquila Cathedral, the National Museum of Abruzzo, the church of Saint Bernardino of Siena, the church of Santa Maria di Collemaggio, the Fontana Luminosa, etc. There arealso excellent facilities for sports and recreation, including local stadiums, gyms, parks, etc.
Where is L'Aquila, Abruzzo, Italy on Map?
Road map of L'Aquila, Abruzzo, Italy shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of L'Aquila, Abruzzo, Italy
L'Aquila, Abruzzo, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of L'Aquila, Abruzzo, Italy is 42.349850, and the longitude is 13.399509. L'Aquila, Abruzzo, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 20' 59.4600'' N and 13° 23' 58.2324'' E.
|DMS Lat||42° 20' 59.4600'' N|
|DMS Long||13° 23' 58.2324'' E|
Coordinates of L'Aquila, Abruzzo, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)