Sept-Iles, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.213299, -66.375793.
Sept-Iles is a large town in French part of Canada, Quebec state, with the population close to 26,000 people. Its name means '7 Islands' from French. The town is a beautiful resort and excellent recreation destination, with great parks and sports facilities. There is also a small port in the town, where a few small cruise shops usually make a one-day stop.
Where is Sept-Iles, QC, Canada on Map?
Road map of Sept-Iles, QC, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sept-Iles, QC, Canada
Sept-Iles, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sept-Iles, QC, Canada is 50.213299, and the longitude is -66.375793. Sept-Iles, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 12' 47.8764'' N and 66° 22' 32.8548'' W.
|DMS Lat||50° 12' 47.8764'' N|
|DMS Long||66° 22' 32.8548'' W|
Coordinates of Sept-Iles, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)