Laikera, Odisha, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.884956, 84.212807.
Laikera is a small town and a part of Jharsuguda constituency situated in the northernmost part of Odisha state in eastern India. The town is quite small, with the population close to 3,500 people, but it is provided with very good services and social amenities like stores, banking facilities, and schools. There is a very good high school, KBJ Gov. High School, in Laikera. There are a few very good hotels and accommodation options like the Siba Hotel or Deepak Hotel in the downtown area. The community is mainly of Oriya culture, with the Oriya language and traditions being preserved and practiced. There is a number of private businesses, mainly commercial, where the local population is involved.
Map of Laikera, Odisha, India
Laikera, Odisha, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Laikera, Odisha, India is 21.884956, and the longitude is 84.212807. Laikera, Odisha, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 53' 5.8416'' N and 84° 12' 46.1052'' E.
Laikera, Odisha, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||21° 53' 5.8416'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 12' 46.1052'' E|
Coordinates of Laikera, Odisha, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)