Lake City, FL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.189375, -82.648254.
Lake City is a city and the seat of Columbia County in northern Florida, United States, located 60 miles west of Jacksonville and 46 miles north of Gainesville. The city is known as "The Gateway to Florida". It was settled in 1821 and incorporated in 1859. Lake City Gateway Airport is situated to the east of the city center. The city is home to Florida Gateway College. Interstate 10 and Interstate 75 serve the city. Points of interest in the city are Columbia County Historical, Lake City Bowl, Olustee Battlefield Historic State Park, Alligator Lake Park, Southside Sports Complex, and Columbia County Public Library. There are a few small lakes in the city like Alligator Lake and Lake De Soto.
Where is Lake City, FL, USA on Map?
Road map of Lake City, FL, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Lake City, FL, USA
Lake City, FL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lake City, FL, USA is 30.189375, and the longitude is -82.648254. Lake City, FL, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 11' 21.7500'' N and 82° 38' 53.7144'' W.
|DMS Lat||30° 11' 21.7500'' N|
|DMS Long||82° 38' 53.7144'' W|
Coordinates of Lake City, FL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Wabash, IN, USA (40.800262, -85.830887)
- Vincennes, IN, USA (38.678299, -87.522491)
- Valparaiso, IN, USA (41.483845, -87.063965)
- Terre Haute, IN, USA (39.472298, -87.401917)
- Shelbyville, IN, USA (39.524483, -85.786476)
- Richmond, IN, USA (39.828354, -84.894196)
- Plymouth, IN, USA (41.345619, -86.316971)
- Peru, IN, USA (40.754417, -86.071426)
- New Castle, IN, USA (39.924065, -85.379021)
- New Albany, IN, USA (38.313908, -85.835434)