Lakewood, WA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 47.171764, -122.518456.
Lakewood is a small city in Pierce County, western Washington, United States, located 10 miles south of Tacoma. The city was settled in 1833 and incorporated on February 28, 1996. It is known for being home to a few military bases. It has plenty of tourist attractions as well, including Lakewood Towne Center, Lakewold Gardens, Fort Steilacoom Park, Lakewood Playhouse, and Harry E Lang Stadium. The city is home to Clover Park Technical College and Pierce College. Interstate 5 serves the area. There are also several lakes in the city, such as American Lake, Waughop Lake, and Lake Steilacoom.
Where is Lakewood, WA, USA on Map?
Road map of Lakewood, WA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Lakewood, WA, USA
Lakewood, WA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lakewood, WA, USA is 47.171764, and the longitude is -122.518456. Lakewood, WA, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 47° 10' 18.3504'' N and 122° 31' 6.4416'' W.
|DMS Lat||47° 10' 18.3504'' N|
|DMS Long||122° 31' 6.4416'' W|
Coordinates of Lakewood, WA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peabody, MA, USA (42.536457, -70.985786)
- Northampton, MA, USA (42.328674, -72.664658)
- Newton, MA, USA (42.341042, -71.217133)
- Newburyport, MA, USA (42.810356, -70.893875)
- New Bedford, MA, USA (41.638409, -70.941208)
- Medford, MA, USA (42.419331, -71.119720)
- Malden, MA, USA (42.429752, -71.071022)
- Leominster, MA, USA (42.525482, -71.764183)
- Lawrence, MA, USA (42.701283, -71.175682)
- Holyoke, MA, USA (42.203217, -72.625481)