Leh, Ladakh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.152588, 77.577049.
Leh is a large town in northern area of Ladakh state, India, with the population close to 28,000 people. The town is the county seat and a historic settlement, with a few wonderful old buildings and fortifications, including the ruined Leh Palace, Chamba Temple, Stok Palace, the Victory Tower, Zorawar Fort, etc. Local points of interest also include numerous temples, Chamba Temple, Shanti Stupa, Namgyal Tsemo Gompa, Jo Khang Gompa, as well as natural wonders as Magnetic hill, Tsomoriri Lake, Hunder Valley, and so on.
Map of Leh, Ladakh, India
Leh, Ladakh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Leh, Ladakh, India is 34.152588, and the longitude is 77.577049. Leh, Ladakh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 9' 9.3168'' N and 77° 34' 37.3764'' E.
Leh, Ladakh, India elevation is 3409 meters height, that is equal to 11,184 feet.
Leh, Ladakh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 9' 9.3168'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 34' 37.3764'' E|
|Elevation (m)||3,409 m|
|Elevation (f)||11,184 feet|
Coordinates of Leh, Ladakh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)