Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.522499, -117.046623.
A large city of Tijuana is located in Baja California, right on the border between Mexico and the US. It is the largest city of the state and one of the most active border crossing point, with daily border crossings peaking at 300,000. The city has the population close to 1.3 million people and is one of the oldest settlements of Spanish explorers who arrived to North America in the Middle Ages. There is a very active cultural life in the city, with plenty of theaters, night clubs, bars, concert halls, exhibitions, fairs, etc.
Map of Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico
Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico is 32.522499, and the longitude is -117.046623. Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico is located at Mexico country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 31' 20.9964'' N and 117° 2' 47.8428'' W.
Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||32° 31' 20.9964'' N|
|DMS Long||117° 2' 47.8428'' W|
Coordinates of Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Mexico
Also check out these related Cities.
- Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico (32.663334, -115.467781)
- Nezahualcoyotl, Greater Mexico City, Mexico (19.400000, -98.988892)
- Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico (31.738581, -106.487015)
- Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico (21.116667, -101.683334)
- Ecatepec, State of Mexico, Mexico (19.609722, -99.059998)
- Puebla, Puebla State, Mexico (19.033333, -98.183334)
- Paraíso, Tabasco, Mexico (18.400614, -93.212715)
- San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico (23.062283, -109.699951)
- San Juan Teotihuacán, State of Mexico, Mexico (19.686081, -98.871635)
- Mazatlan, Sinaloa, Mexico (23.249414, -106.411140)