Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.522499, -117.046623.
A large city of Tijuana is located in Baja California, right on the border between Mexico and the US. It is situated on the Pacific coast of Baja California, northwestern Mexico, 12 miles south of San Diego. Tijuana is the largest city of the state and one of the most active border crossing point, with daily border crossings peaking at 300,000. The city is one of the oldest settlements of Spanish explorers who arrived in North America in the Middle Ages. Its economy is mainly based on manufacturing, tourism, and retail. It is also home to the Autonomous University of Baja California, Instituto Tecnológico de Tijuana (ITT), Universidad Iberoamericana (UIA-Tijuana), Tijuana University of Technology, and Universidad Xochicalco.
There is a very active cultural life in the city, with plenty of theaters, night clubs, bars, concert halls, exhibitions, fairs, like the Tijuana Wax Museum, the Museo El Trompo (Trompo Museum), Tijuana Cultural Center (CECUT), the Instituto Municipal de Arte y Cultura (Municipal Institute of Art and Culture), The Tijuana Country Club, Parque de la Amistad, Parque Teniente Guerrero, Monument to Hope in Otay Mesa, The Estadio Caliente, and so on. The Tijuana International Airport is located in Otay Centenario borough, and south of the U.S border. In addition, San Diego International Airport is about 23 miles northwest from the city center.
Where is Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico on Map?
Road map of Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico
Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico is 32.522499, and the longitude is -117.046623. Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico is located at Mexico country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 31' 20.9964'' N and 117° 2' 47.8428'' W.
|DMS Lat||32° 31' 20.9964'' N|
|DMS Long||117° 2' 47.8428'' W|
Coordinates of Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Mexico
Also check out these related Cities.
- Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico (32.663334, -115.467781)
- Nezahualcoyotl, Greater Mexico City, Mexico (19.400000, -98.988892)
- Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico (31.738581, -106.487015)
- Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico (21.116667, -101.683334)
- Ecatepec, State of Mexico, Mexico (19.609722, -99.059998)
- Puebla, Puebla State, Mexico (19.033333, -98.183334)
- Paraíso, Tabasco, Mexico (18.400614, -93.212715)
- San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico (23.062283, -109.699951)
- San Juan Teotihuacán, State of Mexico, Mexico (19.686081, -98.871635)
- Mazatlan, Sinaloa, Mexico (23.249414, -106.411140)