Leonard, ND, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.651917, -97.245644.
Leonard is a small town situated in the eastern North Dakota, USA, near highway 18. It is possible to reach the town by moving south from Fargo by Interstate 29, and then turning west near the village of Lithia. Established in the late 1880s, the town of Leonard was a small settlement near a railway station. Now, the population of the town is estimated to be close to 225 people, which make it approximately 110 households and about 70 families. There is a small tourist attraction in the area, Sheyenne Natural Preserve, which is a nice destination for those who want to have some time outdoors, enjoy a picnic, play with kids, etc.
Where is Leonard, ND, USA on Map?
Road map of Leonard, ND, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Leonard, ND, USA
Leonard, ND, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Leonard, ND, USA is 46.651917, and the longitude is -97.245644. Leonard, ND, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 39' 6.9012'' N and 97° 14' 44.3184'' W.
|DMS Lat||46° 39' 6.9012'' N|
|DMS Long||97° 14' 44.3184'' W|
Coordinates of Leonard, ND, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Santa Claus, IN, USA (38.114796, -86.930145)
- New Harmony, IN, USA (38.129391, -87.936913)
- Nashville, IN, USA (39.206142, -86.246132)
- Geneva, IN, USA (40.594471, -84.963654)
- French Lick, IN, USA (38.552292, -86.622543)
- Corydon, IN, USA (38.212868, -86.129799)
- Normal, IL, USA (40.525639, -89.012779)
- Cicero, IL, USA (41.842785, -87.765747)
- Wailuku, HI, USA (20.891483, -156.510284)
- Wahiawa, HI, USA (21.501633, -158.026123)