Lexington, Kentucky, US
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.047989, -84.501640.
Lexington is one of the largest cities in the state of Kentucky, situated about 70 miles east of Louisville. It is the second largest city in the state, with the population close to 320,000 people. Lexington is known as "the city of horses", with a long history of horse breeding and a great deal of events related to horses. The city is also a cultural center, with a few museums, concert halls, theaters, numerous annual festivals and other events. Finally, Lexington is known for its very high level of education.
Map of Lexington, Kentucky, US
Lexington, Kentucky, US Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lexington, Kentucky, US is 38.047989, and the longitude is -84.501640. Lexington, Kentucky, US is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 2' 52.7604'' N and 84° 30' 5.9040'' W.
Lexington, Kentucky, US Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||38° 2' 52.7604'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 30' 5.9040'' W|
Coordinates of Lexington, Kentucky, US is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- San Angelo, TX, USA (31.442778, -100.450279)
- Woodbridge, NJ, USA (40.560001, -74.290001)
- Clinton, MI, USA (42.586945, -82.919998)
- Vista, CA, USA (33.193611, -117.241112)
- South Bend, IN, USA (41.676388, -86.250275)
- Davenport, IA, USA (41.543056, -90.590836)
- Sparks, NV, USA (39.554443, -119.735558)
- Green Bay, WI, the US (44.513332, -88.015831)
- San Mateo, CA, USA (37.554169, -122.313057)
- Tyler, TX, USA (32.349998, -95.300003)