Lincoln University, PA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.810120, -75.928314.
Lincoln University is one of the oldest and the most famous Universities in Pennsylvania located in Chester County, Pennsylvania. It was founded as a small private university in the middle of the 19th century and now it has turned into one of the best universities in the country, with very highly qualified staff, one of the most advanced and comfortable campus, and about 2,500 students.
Map of Lincoln University, PA, USA
Lincoln University, PA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lincoln University, PA, USA is 39.810120, and the longitude is -75.928314. Lincoln University, PA, USA is located at United States country in the Universities place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 48' 36.4320'' N and 75° 55' 41.9304'' W.
Lincoln University, PA, USA elevation is 169 meters height, that is equal to 554 feet.
Lincoln University, PA, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||39° 48' 36.4320'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 55' 41.9304'' W|
|Elevation (m)||169 m|
|Elevation (f)||554 feet|
Coordinates of Lincoln University, PA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Universities in United States
Also check out these related Universities.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, USA (42.360001, -71.092003)
- Stanford University, CA, USA (37.428230, -122.168861)
- Harvard University, Cambridge, MS, USA (42.374443, -71.116943)
- California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA, USA (34.138000, -118.125000)
- University of Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA (41.789722, -87.599724)
- Eastern University, St Davids, PA, USA (40.051529, -75.370407)
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA (42.278046, -83.738220)
- The University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA, USA (42.391155, -72.526711)
- Penn State University, State College, PA, USA (40.798214, -77.859909)
- Lawrence University, Appleton, WI, USA (44.260445, -88.397713)