Lingfield, Surrey, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.176983, -0.014126.
Lingfield is a small town in the county of Surrey, UK. Its population is about 4,500 people. It is known as a horse-racing town, which is also a historic settlement with a good number of interesting old-style buildings.
Map of Lingfield, Surrey, UK
Lingfield, Surrey, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lingfield, Surrey, UK is 51.176983, and the longitude is -0.014126. Lingfield, Surrey, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 10' 37.1388'' N and 0° 0' 50.8536'' W.
Lingfield, Surrey, UK elevation is 63 meters height, that is equal to 207 feet.
Lingfield, Surrey, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 10' 37.1388'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 0' 50.8536'' W|
|Elevation (m)||63 m|
|Elevation (f)||207 feet|
Coordinates of Lingfield, Surrey, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)
- Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK (51.075863, 1.139325)
- Lurgan, Craigavon, UK (54.463528, -6.334551)
- Scone, Perth, UK (56.419434, -3.401932)