Lipti, Chhattisgarh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.636292, 83.402977.
A small town of Lipti is situated in central India, in the eastern part of Chhattisgarh state. Lipti is a part of Korba district and can be found about 21 miles north east of Korba city. Lipti can be reached by State Motorway 4 or by Highway 43. Though situated a bit aside of the road, the town is usually quite crowded sine there are a few very good and known farmer's markets located there. In summer time or during the traditional Hindu celebrations, the town is visited by many guests and family members of the residents. The population of Lipti is close to 4,500 people.
Where is Lipti, Chhattisgarh, India on Map?
Road map of Lipti, Chhattisgarh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Lipti, Chhattisgarh, India
Lipti, Chhattisgarh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lipti, Chhattisgarh, India is 22.636292, and the longitude is 83.402977. Lipti, Chhattisgarh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 38' 10.6512'' N and 83° 24' 10.7172'' E.
Lipti, Chhattisgarh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||22° 38' 10.6512'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 24' 10.7172'' E|
Coordinates of Lipti, Chhattisgarh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)