Litcham, Norfolk, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.724182, 0.791488.
Litcham is a very small village in Norfolk, in the Breckland district, the United Kingdom, located 40 kilometers west of Norwich. Litcham is a historic place, home to a few old buildings such as The Bull Inn, a historic inn dating back to the 14th century. The village is famous for its old church, All Saints Church. There is also a Methodist Chapel, built at the beginning of the 20th century. The B1145 serves the area. Litcham Common is one of the main attractions in the village.
Where is Litcham, Norfolk, UK on Map?
Road map of Litcham, Norfolk, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Litcham, Norfolk, UK
Litcham, Norfolk, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Litcham, Norfolk, UK is 52.724182, and the longitude is 0.791488. Litcham, Norfolk, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 43' 27.0552'' N and 0° 47' 29.3568'' E.
|DMS Lat||52° 43' 27.0552'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 47' 29.3568'' E|
Coordinates of Litcham, Norfolk, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Villages.
- Sandringham, the birthplace of Diana, Princess of Wales (52.827015, 0.515626)
- Steventon, the village where Jane Austen was born (51.228409, -1.221213)
- Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK (52.773331, -0.859440)
- Sandridge, St Albans, UK (51.780663, -0.305543)
- Olveston, Bristol, UK (51.580643, -2.577306)
- Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK (54.742435, -3.417300)
- Wroxham, Norwich, UK (52.704308, 1.407312)
- Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK (51.876812, -0.593461)
- Norwich, Norfolk, UK (52.630886, 1.297355)
- Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK (54.369209, -1.299906)