Litcham, Norfolk, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.724182, 0.791488.
Litcham is a very small town in Norfolk, the United Kingdom. The population of the town is about 700 people. It is a historic place with the first buildings constructed there in the 14th century, around the old inn. It is famous with its old church and a Methodist chapel.
Where is Litcham, Norfolk, UK on Map?
Road map of Litcham, Norfolk, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Litcham, Norfolk, UK
Litcham, Norfolk, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Litcham, Norfolk, UK is 52.724182, and the longitude is 0.791488. Litcham, Norfolk, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 43' 27.0552'' N and 0° 47' 29.3568'' E.
Litcham, Norfolk, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 43' 27.0552'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 47' 29.3568'' E|
Coordinates of Litcham, Norfolk, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)