Livorno, Tuscany, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.548473, 10.310567.
Livorno is a large city and a port situated in the Province of Livorno, which is a part of Tuscany, central Italy. Livorno is situated about 70 miles west of Florence. The population of the city is close to 160,000 people, and it is a cultural and tourist spot, with a really large number of attractions and landmarks. The notable buildings of the city include numerous churches and cathedrals, two large historic fortresses, monuments, bridges, old educational and cultural establishments. There are also many museums and galleries in the city.
Where is Livorno, Tuscany, Italy on Map?
Road map of Livorno, Tuscany, Italy shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Livorno, Tuscany, Italy
Livorno, Tuscany, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Livorno, Tuscany, Italy is 43.548473, and the longitude is 10.310567. Livorno, Tuscany, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 32' 54.5028'' N and 10° 18' 38.0412'' E.
Livorno, Tuscany, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||43° 32' 54.5028'' N|
|DMS Long||10° 18' 38.0412'' E|
Coordinates of Livorno, Tuscany, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)