Bisceglie, Apulia, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.243057, 16.505278.
Bisceglie is a small city and a part of quite heavily populated region of Apulia in south eastern Italy. The city is facing the Adriatic Sea and is an old community founded in the very early centuries, prior to the historical periods of Greek and Roman domination of the area. In the early Medieval epochs the town used to be an important center of agriculture and producing seafood. As a home to a small seaport, Bisceglie played a key role as an important strategical point in various military campaigns and commercial deals. Modern Bisceglie can be reached by sea, by roads, and by railway. It is a resort and a small tourist spot famous for its historic monuments, nice facilities for a great vacation, as well as great cuisine.
Map of Bisceglie, Apulia, Italy
Bisceglie, Apulia, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bisceglie, Apulia, Italy is 41.243057, and the longitude is 16.505278. Bisceglie, Apulia, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 14' 35.0052'' N and 16° 30' 19.0008'' E.
Bisceglie, Apulia, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 14' 35.0052'' N|
|DMS Long||16° 30' 19.0008'' E|
Coordinates of Bisceglie, Apulia, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)