Lodi, CA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.130123, -121.290443.
Lodi is a city located 35 miles south of Sacramento and 16 miles north of Stockton, in San Joaquin County, Central California, United States. The city is known as the birthplace of A&W Root Beer. It is also well known for the production of wine and its vineyards. Lodi Lake, Lodi Lake Beach, Lodi Lake Wilderness Area, World of Wonders Science Museum, Lodi Stadium 12 Cinemas, Ed DeBenedetti Park, Grape Bowl, San Joaquin County Historical Museum, Micke Grove Regional Park, Micke Grove Water Park are tourist attractions in the city. It has hosted the annual Wine and Chocolate Weekend since 1997. Lodi Transit Station serves the city. Lodi was featured in the opening scene of "Cool Hand Luke" starring Paul Newman.
Where is Lodi, CA, USA on Map?
Road map of Lodi, CA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Lodi, CA, USA
Lodi, CA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lodi, CA, USA is 38.130123, and the longitude is -121.290443. Lodi, CA, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 7' 48.4428'' N and 121° 17' 25.5948'' W.
|DMS Lat||38° 7' 48.4428'' N|
|DMS Long||121° 17' 25.5948'' W|
Coordinates of Lodi, CA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Window Rock, AZ, USA (35.678970, -109.067413)
- Globe, AZ, USA (33.395844, -110.793739)
- Palmer, AK, USA (61.600803, -149.125259)
- Tuskegee, AL, USA (32.429066, -85.715233)
- Troy, AL, USA (31.806484, -85.968628)
- Scottsboro, AL, USA (34.650826, -86.088501)
- Ozark, AL, USA (31.463181, -85.647202)
- Waukesha, WI, USA (43.018600, -88.259773)
- Jasper, AL, USA (33.834263, -87.280708)
- Guntersville, AL, USA (34.361664, -86.305595)