London, KY, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.129986, -84.084122.
Situated near Interstate 75, London is a small city in central Kentucky, situated near Daniel Boone National Park. It is a settlement established by British settlers, and the town of Manchester is situated about 23 miles east. The population of London is estimated to be close to 8,000 people. It is the seat of Laurel county.
Map of London, KY, USA
London, KY, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of London, KY, USA is 37.129986, and the longitude is -84.084122. London, KY, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 7' 47.9496'' N and 84° 5' 2.8392'' W.
London, KY, USA elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
London, KY, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 7' 47.9496'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 5' 2.8392'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of London, KY, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- New Braunfels, TX, the USA (29.700001, -98.116669)
- Palm Beach Gardens, FL, USA (26.838619, -80.129967)
- Forestville, CA, USA (38.473625, -122.889992)
- Houston, TX, USA (29.749907, -95.358421)
- Muncie, IN, USA (40.191891, -85.401695)
- Palm Springs, CA, USA (33.830517, -116.545601)
- Hot Springs, AR, USA (34.496212, -93.057220)
- Richmond, VA, USA (37.541290, -77.434769)
- Fayetteville, AR, USA (36.082157, -94.171852)
- Yuma, AZ, USA (32.698437, -114.650398)