Lonoke, AR, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.783909, -91.900055.
Lonoke is a town in Arkansas, USA, situated near the city of Little Rock, about 28 miles east of the city center. It is a small transport and commercial spot near Interstate 40. Lonoke is an old settlement which was founded in the beginning of 1880s as a neighborhood of Little Rock. The town was named after a special oak tree used to build houses in the town. The population growth was quite slow and currently, the number of residents of the town is close to 43 hundred people, which is slightly over one thousand families. People are mainly involved in small businesses and commerce.There are a few very good educational establishments in Lonoke, including a modern private high school.
Map of Lonoke, AR, USA
Lonoke, AR, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lonoke, AR, USA is 34.783909, and the longitude is -91.900055. Lonoke, AR, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 47' 2.0724'' N and 91° 54' 0.1980'' W.
Lonoke, AR, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 47' 2.0724'' N|
|DMS Long||91° 54' 0.1980'' W|
Coordinates of Lonoke, AR, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- South Padre Island, TX, USA (26.111944, -97.169724)
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)