Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.641022, 4.861690.
Oosterhout is a large town in southern area of the Netherlands, with the population close to 55,000 people. It is a very old settlement founded in the 13th century by the Knights Templar settlers. Today it is a developing town and a center of culture and sports, with some very good modern recreation facilities: stadiums, sports clubs, parks, etc.
Where is Oosterhout, Netherlands on Map?
Road map of Oosterhout, Netherlands shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Oosterhout, Netherlands
Oosterhout, Netherlands Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Oosterhout, Netherlands is 51.641022, and the longitude is 4.861690. Oosterhout, Netherlands is located at Netherlands country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 38' 27.6792'' N and 4° 51' 42.0840'' E.
|DMS Lat||51° 38' 27.6792'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 51' 42.0840'' E|
Coordinates of Oosterhout, Netherlands is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Netherlands
Also check out these related Towns.
- Amersfoort, Utrecht, the Netherlands (52.155170, 5.387200)
- Bussum, Het Gooi, North Holland, the Netherlands (52.283333, 5.166667)
- Schiedam, South Holland, Netherlands (51.916962, 4.398819)
- Warmenhuizen, Schagen, Noord Holland, the Netherlands (52.722755, 4.739298)
- Simpelveld, Netherlands (50.832848, 5.987771)
- Lemmer, Friesland, Netherlands (52.844948, 5.710553)
- Meppel, Netherlands (52.692547, 6.190908)
- Westerbork, Drenthe, Netherlands (52.850952, 6.605745)
- Dwingeloo, Drenthe, Netherlands (52.835358, 6.365817)
- Breda, North Brabant, Netherlands (51.571915, 4.768323)