Ludhiana, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.900965, 75.857277.
One of the biggest municipal zones of the northern region of India, Ludhiana is the principal and one of the largest cities of Punjab, a state which can be found right at the border between India and Pakistan. It is a key commercial and cultural center of the state, with a great number of commercial and educational establishments, sports and recreation facilities, etc., located there. Ludhiana can be found approximately in the middle of the state and it has the total area close to 120 square miles. The city is located about 800 feet high over the sea level, and it can be found a little south west of the Western Himalayas, in the lowlands situated to too far away (only about 100- 120 miles) from the high Himalaya mountain chains.
Just like all the big cities of the country, Ludhiana is an old historic city, with the principal landmarks that include a beautiful Clock Tower in the downtown area, Gurudwara Shri Kalgidhar Singh Sabha, Gurudwara Shri Manji Sahib Alamgir, Maharaja Ranjit Singh War Museum, Lodhi Fort, and many other important historic and cultural buildings. They are located right near other numerous modern-day tourist attractions like modern shopping centers, cinema theaters, stadiums and cricket fields, city parks and gardens, and so on. Ludhiana is the key center of the country's social life. The city can be found less than 100 miles east of Lahore, a large city in eastern Pakistan, about 200 miles north of the capital city of India, New Delhi, and about 250 miles north of Jaipur.
Where is Ludhiana, Punjab, India on Map?
Road map of Ludhiana, Punjab, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ludhiana, Punjab, India
Ludhiana, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ludhiana, Punjab, India is 30.900965, and the longitude is 75.857277. Ludhiana, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 54' 3.4740'' N and 75° 51' 26.1972'' E.
Ludhiana, Punjab, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 54' 3.4740'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 51' 26.1972'' E|
Coordinates of Ludhiana, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in India
Also check out these related Districts.
- Green Park, Delhi, New Delhi, India (28.549999, 77.199997)
- Nilgiris District, Thamil Nadu, India (11.416667, 76.683334)
- Nage Layout, Kaulkhed, Akola, Maharashtra, India (20.673210, 77.012810)
- Dahigaon Ne., Maharashtra, India (19.511562, 75.198494)
- Ambedkar Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.407057, 82.397972)
- Jothi Nagar, Pollachi, Tamil Nadu, India (10.638598, 77.018883)
- Janak Nagar, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India (29.957846, 77.554115)
- Vasna, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (23.003992, 72.546074)
- Woraiyur, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India (10.830512, 78.682419)
- Mauli Baidwan, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab, India (30.678722, 76.722153)