Ludhiana, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.900965, 75.857277.
Ludhiana is the largest city of Punjab state in India. Its population is about 3.5 million people. It is a key commercial and cultural center of the state, with a great number of commercial and educational establishments, sports and recreation facilities, etc.
Map of Ludhiana, Punjab, India
Ludhiana, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ludhiana, Punjab, India is 30.900965, and the longitude is 75.857277. Ludhiana, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 54' 3.4740'' N and 75° 51' 26.1972'' E.
Ludhiana, Punjab, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 54' 3.4740'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 51' 26.1972'' E|
Coordinates of Ludhiana, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in India
Also check out these related Districts.
- Green Park, Delhi, New Delhi, India (28.549999, 77.199997)
- Nilgiris District, Thamil Nadu, India (11.416667, 76.683334)
- Nage Layout, Kaulkhed, Akola, Maharashtra, India (20.673210, 77.012810)
- Dahigaon Ne., Maharashtra, India (19.511562, 75.198494)
- Ambedkar Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.407057, 82.397972)
- Jothi Nagar, Pollachi, Tamil Nadu, India (10.638598, 77.018883)
- Janak Nagar, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India (29.957846, 77.554115)
- Vasna, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (23.003992, 72.546074)
- Woraiyur, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India (10.830512, 78.682419)
- Mauli Baidwan, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab, India (30.678722, 76.722153)