Mandla, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.597921, 80.371384.
Mandla is a small city with the population of about 45,000 people located in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India. It has a very advantageous location on the banks of the Narmada River, and it is the old capital of the Gond dynasty. There are some interesting historic buildings in the town including the old fort and some temples.
Where is Mandla, Madhya Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Mandla, Madhya Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mandla, Madhya Pradesh, India
Mandla, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mandla, Madhya Pradesh, India is 22.597921, and the longitude is 80.371384. Mandla, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 35' 52.5156'' N and 80° 22' 16.9824'' E.
Mandla, Madhya Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||22° 35' 52.5156'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 22' 16.9824'' E|
Coordinates of Mandla, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)