Machhali Shahar, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.687368, 82.412971.
Machhali Shahar is a small town in Uttar Pradesh, in the district of Jaunpur. It is believed that the town was established during the times of Gautam Buddha's reign, in the late Middle Ages. There are 8 schools in the town, and there are also a few old temple, including some built in the early 19th century. Machhali Shahar is famous with its numerous annual festivals and various local-type celebrations.
Where is Machhali Shahar, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Machhali Shahar, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Machhali Shahar, Uttar Pradesh, India
Machhali Shahar, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Machhali Shahar, Uttar Pradesh, India is 25.687368, and the longitude is 82.412971. Machhali Shahar, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 41' 14.5248'' N and 82° 24' 46.6956'' E.
|DMS Lat||25° 41' 14.5248'' N|
|DMS Long||82° 24' 46.6956'' E|
Coordinates of Machhali Shahar, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)