Macomb, IL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.458427, -90.677963.
Macomb is a city and the seat of McDonough County in western Illinois, United States, located 46 miles southwest of Galesburg and 50 miles southeast of Burlington, Iowa. It was settled in 1829 and incorporated in 1830. It was named after Alexander Macomb, who was the Commanding General of the US Army. The city is home to Western Illinois University. La Moine River passes through the city. Macomb (Amtrak station) serves the area. There are several attractions in Macomb such as the University Art Gallery Museum, Western Illinois Museum, Museum of Geology, Spirit Gardens And Gifts, Chandler Park, Macomb Country Club, COFAC Recital Hall, Fellheimer Auditorium, as well as a few recreation centers like Donald S. Spencer Student Recreation Center and Western Illinois University Horn Field Campus.
Where is Macomb, IL, USA on Map?
Road map of Macomb, IL, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Macomb, IL, USA
Macomb, IL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Macomb, IL, USA is 40.458427, and the longitude is -90.677963. Macomb, IL, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 27' 30.3372'' N and 90° 40' 40.6668'' W.
|DMS Lat||40° 27' 30.3372'' N|
|DMS Long||90° 40' 40.6668'' W|
Coordinates of Macomb, IL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peabody, MA, USA (42.536457, -70.985786)
- Northampton, MA, USA (42.328674, -72.664658)
- Newton, MA, USA (42.341042, -71.217133)
- Newburyport, MA, USA (42.810356, -70.893875)
- New Bedford, MA, USA (41.638409, -70.941208)
- Medford, MA, USA (42.419331, -71.119720)
- Malden, MA, USA (42.429752, -71.071022)
- Leominster, MA, USA (42.525482, -71.764183)
- Lawrence, MA, USA (42.701283, -71.175682)
- Holyoke, MA, USA (42.203217, -72.625481)