Madambakkam, Tamil Nadu, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 12.903286, 80.154846.
Madambakkam (மாதம்பாக்கம்) is a small town in Tamil Nadu, southeastern India, located in the northern part of the state and 43 kilometers southwest of Chennai. The town is bordered by Selaiyur to the west, Sembakkam to the north, Sithalapakkam to the east, and Vengaivasal to the northeast. Madambakkam attracts a good amount of tourists due to its historic Hindu temple, Dhenupureeswarar Temple which was built between 956 and 973 CE. There are also a few parks and lakes, sports facilities, a church, and other points of interest in the area.
Where is Madambakkam, Tamil Nadu, India on Map?
Road map of Madambakkam, Tamil Nadu, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Madambakkam, Tamil Nadu, India
Madambakkam, Tamil Nadu, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Madambakkam, Tamil Nadu, India is 12.903286, and the longitude is 80.154846. Madambakkam, Tamil Nadu, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 12° 54' 11.8296'' N and 80° 9' 17.4456'' E.
|DMS Lat||12° 54' 11.8296'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 9' 17.4456'' E|
Coordinates of Madambakkam, Tamil Nadu, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)