Maheshtala, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.511976, 88.250992.
Maheshtala is a large city and a neighborhood of Kolkata, with the population close to 0.5 million people located in southern West Bengal, India. It is one of the oldest settlements in the neighborhood, with quite strong economy supported by plenty of investments from Europe and the UK. It is also a transportation knot and a commercial spot.
Map of Maheshtala, West Bengal, India
Maheshtala, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Maheshtala, West Bengal, India is 22.511976, and the longitude is 88.250992. Maheshtala, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 30' 43.1136'' N and 88° 15' 3.5712'' E.
Maheshtala, West Bengal, India elevation is 9 meters height, that is equal to 30 feet.
Maheshtala, West Bengal, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||22° 30' 43.1136'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 15' 3.5712'' E|
|Elevation (m)||9 m|
|Elevation (f)||30 feet|
Coordinates of Maheshtala, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)
- Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India (28.440554, 74.493011)