Malda, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.010841, 88.141098.
Malda is a small city known as Mango City, located in central territory of West Bengal, India. It is sometimes called Ingrāj Bäzär or English Bazaar. It is a multicultural city with many historic monuments, galleries and commercial centers. The local population is young and very friendly.
Map of Malda, West Bengal, India
Malda, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Malda, West Bengal, India is 25.010841, and the longitude is 88.141098. Malda, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 0' 39.0276'' N and 88° 8' 27.9528'' E.
Malda, West Bengal, India elevation is 31 meters height, that is equal to 102 feet.
Malda, West Bengal, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 0' 39.0276'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 8' 27.9528'' E|
|Elevation (m)||31 m|
|Elevation (f)||102 feet|
Coordinates of Malda, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)
- Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India (28.440554, 74.493011)
- Sirohi, Rajasthan, India (24.882618, 72.858894)
- Jaysingpur, Maharashtra, India (16.779877, 74.556374)
- Neora Valley National Park, Darjeeling, West Bengal, India (27.085251, 88.700928)
- Ramanagara, Karnataka, India (12.715035, 77.281296)
- Chikkaballapura, Karnataka, India (13.432515, 77.727478)
- Channapatna, Karnataka, India (12.651805, 77.208946)