Manali, Himachal Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.239632, 77.188713.
Manali is the name of a beautiful valley in Himachal Pradesh, India, located in the highlands of the Himalayas at the height of over 6725 feet above sea level, and at the same time it is the name of a small town situated in the valley. The town is quite old and was established by local migrating tribes in the middle of the 17th century as a small small village. Today, Manali is a destination for those who are interested in local history and traditions, as well as for those who are fans of skiing and other winter type sports.
Map of Manali, Himachal Pradesh, India
Manali, Himachal Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Manali, Himachal Pradesh, India is 32.239632, and the longitude is 77.188713. Manali, Himachal Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 14' 22.6752'' N and 77° 11' 19.3668'' E.
Manali, Himachal Pradesh, India elevation is 1893 meters height, that is equal to 6,211 feet.
Manali, Himachal Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||32° 14' 22.6752'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 11' 19.3668'' E|
|Elevation (m)||1,893 m|
|Elevation (f)||6,211 feet|
Coordinates of Manali, Himachal Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Atgaon, Maharashtra, India (19.502623, 73.330368)
- Malur, Karnataka, India (12.990000, 77.937111)
- Munnar, Idukki, Kerala, India (10.089167, 77.059723)
- Demjok, Jammu and Kashmir, India (32.699909, 79.449516)
- Umerkote, Odisha, India (19.665001, 82.211998)
- Mohone, Kalyan, Thane, Maharashtra, India (19.265133, 73.172371)
- Shiroor, Karnataka, India (13.916197, 74.599342)
- Kuwerpur, Uttar Pradesh, India (27.217766, 78.118172)
- Holnanthe, Pashte, Maharashtra, India (21.204906, 74.900551)
- Asopur, Rukanpura, Patna, Bihar, India (25.589420, 85.043251)