Mandi Dabwali, Haryana, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 29.967102, 74.700134.
Mandi Dabwali is a large municipality located right on the border between the states of Punjab and Haryana, India. It has the population slightly exceeding 50,000 people and is a center of commerce, with a few distribution businesses operating at agricultural and other markets. In the end of the 20th century, the town suffered from a large fire, which caused losing lives of 400 people, including a great number of children.
Where is Mandi Dabwali, Haryana, India on Map?
Road map of Mandi Dabwali, Haryana, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mandi Dabwali, Haryana, India
Mandi Dabwali, Haryana, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mandi Dabwali, Haryana, India is 29.967102, and the longitude is 74.700134. Mandi Dabwali, Haryana, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 58' 1.5672'' N and 74° 42' 0.4824'' E.
|DMS Lat||29° 58' 1.5672'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 42' 0.4824'' E|
Coordinates of Mandi Dabwali, Haryana, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)