Mandi Gobindgarh, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.682802, 76.294212.
Mandi Gobindgarh (ਮੰਡੀ ਗੋਬਿੰਦਗੜ੍ਹ) is a town, known as Steel Town, located in the Fatehgarh Sahib district, the state of Punjab, India. It is a key industrial center of the state, with plenty of steel factories, enterprises, and industrial companies. It is considered one of the richest cities in the state. The town is situated in the eastern part of the state, 50 kilometers southeast of Ludhiana, and 57 kilometers west of Chandigarh. The town is also an educational hub, home to a few educational institutions such as RIMT University and Desh Bhagat University.
Where is Mandi Gobindgarh, Punjab, India on Map?
Road map of Mandi Gobindgarh, Punjab, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mandi Gobindgarh, Punjab, India
Mandi Gobindgarh, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mandi Gobindgarh, Punjab, India is 30.682802, and the longitude is 76.294212. Mandi Gobindgarh, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 40' 58.0872'' N and 76° 17' 39.1632'' E.
|DMS Lat||30° 40' 58.0872'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 17' 39.1632'' E|
Coordinates of Mandi Gobindgarh, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)