Mangalwedha, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 17.510986, 75.451950.
Mangalwedha is a town in southern Maharashtra, about 40 miles west of Solapur city. The population of the town is slightly exceeding 23,000 people, and the town is famous as the place where Shri Jayatirtha was born. Mangalwedha is a small center of Marathi culture and sports, namely volleyball.
Where is Mangalwedha, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Mangalwedha, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mangalwedha, Maharashtra, India
Mangalwedha, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mangalwedha, Maharashtra, India is 17.510986, and the longitude is 75.451950. Mangalwedha, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 17° 30' 39.5496'' N and 75° 27' 7.0200'' E.
|DMS Lat||17° 30' 39.5496'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 27' 7.0200'' E|
Coordinates of Mangalwedha, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)