Manikchak, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.077787, 87.900375.
Manikchak is a small beautiful historic city in West Bengal, located on the left bank of the Ganges river, with the population over 200,000 people. The city was established in the 16th century and has turned into a large settlement, with a few commercial and technological businesses, great social services and a few historic sites. The city regularly suffers from land slide, leaving scores of people homeless.
Map of Manikchak, West Bengal, India
Manikchak, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Manikchak, West Bengal, India is 25.077787, and the longitude is 87.900375. Manikchak, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 4' 40.0332'' N and 87° 54' 1.3500'' E.
Manikchak, West Bengal, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 4' 40.0332'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 54' 1.3500'' E|
Coordinates of Manikchak, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)