Manjhaul, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.560484, 86.126099.
A large town of Manjhaul is located in central Bihar, about 45 miles north from the city of Begusarai. There are almost 80,000 people are currently living in the town, and it is a very beautiful place to live or visit for a vacation. There are some historic relics and archaeological sites to see in Jaimangla Garh. Besides, there are numerous natural wonders in the area, like Kaber Lake, a small bird sanctuary, etc. Manjaul is famous with its cultural festivals as well.
Map of Manjhaul, Bihar, India
Manjhaul, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Manjhaul, Bihar, India is 25.560484, and the longitude is 86.126099. Manjhaul, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 33' 37.7424'' N and 86° 7' 33.9564'' E.
Manjhaul, Bihar, India elevation is 48 meters height, that is equal to 157 feet.
Manjhaul, Bihar, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 33' 37.7424'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 7' 33.9564'' E|
|Elevation (m)||48 m|
|Elevation (f)||157 feet|
Coordinates of Manjhaul, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)