Manjhi, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.838165, 84.579117.
Manjhi is a town in the eastern part of Bihar, located in the neighborhood of Chhapra city, on the banks of the Gharghara River, quite close to the point where it meets the river of Ganges. Manjhi received the status of town in 1970s, and since then the community is developing quite rapidly, with plenty of efforts on extending infrastructure and various facilities.
Where is Manjhi, Bihar, India on Map?
Road map of Manjhi, Bihar, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Manjhi, Bihar, India
Manjhi, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Manjhi, Bihar, India is 25.838165, and the longitude is 84.579117. Manjhi, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 50' 17.3940'' N and 84° 34' 44.8212'' E.
Manjhi, Bihar, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 50' 17.3940'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 34' 44.8212'' E|
Coordinates of Manjhi, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)