Manjlegaon, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 19.165823, 76.202354.
Manjlegaon is a large town located in central Maharashtra, at Highway 222, near a large artificial lake. The population of the town is close to 25,000 people, and it is one of the largest towns in the district of Beed. It is a very crowded place, divided into a few sub-districts, with plenty of large families living there. The share of children below 6 years is exceeding 15 per cent.
Where is Manjlegaon, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Manjlegaon, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Manjlegaon, Maharashtra, India
Manjlegaon, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Manjlegaon, Maharashtra, India is 19.165823, and the longitude is 76.202354. Manjlegaon, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 9' 56.9628'' N and 76° 12' 8.4744'' E.
|DMS Lat||19° 9' 56.9628'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 12' 8.4744'' E|
Coordinates of Manjlegaon, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)