Manora, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.216112, 77.559074.
Manora is a small town in the district of Washim in central Maharashtra, India. There are about 6,000 people living in the town, with most of the population being Hindu and a great part of it being Muslim. Manora is considered to be a religious settlement, with plenty of temples and mosques. Local people follow old traditions of Islam and Hinduism, and those who want to study local lifestyle can enjoy a day or two in the town.
Map of Manora, Maharashtra, India
Manora, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Manora, Maharashtra, India is 20.216112, and the longitude is 77.559074. Manora, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 12' 58.0032'' N and 77° 33' 32.6664'' E.
Manora, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||20° 12' 58.0032'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 33' 32.6664'' E|
Coordinates of Manora, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)